At Tarana Wireless, we have combined smart antenna technology, a suite of unique algorithm innovations, and expert implementation to create the industry's first truly viable and broadly applicable 5G alternative to fiber.
As a member of the Systems Engineering team, you will be participating in the design and development of our next generation Fixed Wireless Access platform. If you have experience in designing PHY algorithms and driving them all the way to implementation, you will fit right in. You should be willing to continuously learn, adapt, and collaborate with colleagues across different departments. We are eager to hire motivated, self-starter individuals to contribute to our faced-paced product development.
- Analyze system level architectural and algorithmic trade-offs.
- Conduct PHY layer performance analysis via comprehensive simulations using fixed-point signal processing.
- Lead the development of fixed point Matlab models and interface with RTL designers to implement the algorithms.
- Design DSP algorithms and work closely with DSP team to define IOs and interfaces.
- Invent PHY layer protocols for network entry and link maintenance.
- Design feedback channels that support automatic transmit power control and automatic modulation selection.
- Analyze RF link budgets for non-line-of-sight communication links.
- Implement channel models for multi-antenna phased-array systems.
- Define the SW/HW interfaces and their requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Solid understanding of PHY aspects of wireless systems from a protocol & hardware standpoints.
- PHY communication techniques and OFDM-based radio architecture.
- Channel estimation/tracking and interference cancellation.
- MIMO spatial processing, reduced complexity implementations.
- RF imperfections modeling and their digital compensation methods.
- Experience with LTE or WiMax PHY protocols highly desired.
- SoC and/or RFIC chip bring-up desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering with 10 years of industry experience developing wireless technologies.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Tarana provides the industry's first truly viable wireless alternative to expensive last-mile fiber in residential, enterprise, and urban access applications.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.