About The Role
Cubework is seeking an experienced senior UX designer to help drive the evolution of our web and native mobile experiences for real estate clients with logistic service needs. You will play a key role in the development of new products and features, working closely with product and engineering to create experiences that are delightful, easy-to-use, and deliver on our mission to empower real estate clients to effectively find their next office/warehouse.
What you’ll do
• Own the end to end process of launching key new features on mobile (iOS and Android) and web — including: researching, sketching, designing, launching, measuring, and iterating to solve customer needs
• Create wireframes, clickable prototypes, and high fidelity UX flows and designs
• Work in close collaboration with a strong team of UX designers, brand designers, content strategists, researchers, developers, and product managers to create simple and consistent user-centered experiences cross-platform
• Partner with a Principal UX Designer to visually define the Cubework brand in our product. You’ll support the creation and management of our design system on web and mobile, and will guide and advise fellow designers in the creative process of contributing to our design system
• Stay informed and share the latest trends and best practices in UX/UI design with the broader team
• Provide visual feedback and guidance to other designers as necessary on visual design execution
Who you are
• You have 4+ years of experience as a UX or interaction designer, with a strong background in visual design
• You have a design portfolio demonstrating your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful user-centered designs for mobile (iOS and Android) and web
• You have the ability to design at all stages of development while integrating ongoing user research, building from sketches and wire frames to prototypes to high fidelity mocks
• You’re self-motivated and have the ability to clearly communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas to designers, product managers, and engineers
• You have experience using industry standard design tools (Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, InVision, Zeplin, Flinto, Principle, Adobe CC, etc.)
• You are experienced with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
• You have an understanding of interface and UX design best practices for web and mobile
• You have a BA/BFA/BS in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or UX Design, or related design experience
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.