Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Senior Experience Designer (UI/UX)
As a Senior Experience Designer (UI/UX) you will play a key role in leading large-scale digital innovation projects for consumer brands and enterprise clients. You will bridge the gap between design, business, and technology to ship world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands.
• Lead design research, ideation and creation of digital interfaces across multiple platforms and devices
• Facilitate discussions and design thinking / feedback sessions with clients and project stakeholders
• Ensure successful delivery of multiple projects by managing design deliverables and timelines
• Mentor designers by providing clear design guidance and actionable suggestions
• Inspire all members of the creative team by fostering a culture of constant learning and professional growth
Successful candidates will have
• Minimum of 3 years experience in leading UI and UX design
• Solid understanding of creating user-centered experiences with complex requirements
• Driven to innovate and lead creative workflows and processes for the team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficient knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools
• Expertise in motion design and web or mobile development is a bonus
• Degree in Design, Graphic Design, or Fine Arts
Perks and Benefits
• Flexible Vacation Policy
• Health & Wellness Programs
• Culture of Learning & Development
• Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
• New Shiny Device Upgrades
• Monthly Socials & Team Outings
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.