- Platform Management: Delivery of on-time, quality product enchantments and changes. Driving product adoption and ease of use with users and stakeholders at Hartford. This includes data reporting, proactive sharing of product enhancements as they evolve (maintains close relationship with Software product engineering team) creation of detailed documentation.
- VoC Ecosystem Success: Measured by solid integration of platform product system with Enterprise Data Office data feeds on the upstream side and with Hadoop data ingestion in downstream side.
- Vendor and internal stakeholder management: Measured by on time resolution of outstanding product issues with Vendor and meeting the SLAs of issue resolution and fixes requested by internal business stakeholders.
- Customer Success: Measured by adoption and value realization of platform at The Harford.
- Experience creating reports and visualizations on data analytics platforms like Tableau, Looker or Salesforce with large datasets.
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc).
- Experience working on API and data integrations with other third-party systems such as Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, or similar.
- Ability to lead architectural discussions with technology teams
- 5 years of experience with increasing responsibility for organizational platforms (Preferably in VoC/CX platform systems like i.e. Medallia, Confirmit, Clarabridge, Qualtrics)
- Ability to hear a business problem and develop creative, scalable options for solving it, including tradeoffs, data impacts, and upstream/downstream process and system implications
A good understanding of Data systems – management, architecture, SQL and Hadoop.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
The Hartford is a leader in property and casualty insurance, group benefits, and mutual funds.
Performance rewards; generous paid time off; award-winning wellness tools; resources for professional growth.
Java, .NET, Angular, Hive, Pig, Spark, Bootstrap, C#, Hibernate, HTML, J2EE JS, JSON, NoSQL, Node, PL/SQL, Oracle, SOAP, Python, R, Hadoop, etc.
Recruiter screen; hiring team interviews; background check.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.