Must have an active Secret Security Clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility. Must be able to obtain DHS program suitability prior to starting employment.
NOTE: Candidates who do not meet the minimum security clearance requirements WILL NOT be considered.
The Windows Systems Administrator maintains a virtual system environment. Duties may include User Admin, Sys Admin, Documentation and cradle to grave SDLC support. Interacts with developers and infrastructure support team to provide vendor application support. Supports and develops SOPs that provide policies and standards for sustainment of customer systems and resources. Participate in 24x7 schedules with fixed shift and possible weekend support. Operate and maintain all Production, Pre-Production, and Development systems in a Windows environment. Perform System Administration to included AD, GPO policies, Patching, application support, and activities to include account management, monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc), monitoring and auditing system logs. Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a regular basis. Meet compliance for Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVMs) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alert (ICVAs) and provide support for DoD STIGS. Perform Systems Lifecycle management including planning, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, consolidation, and decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software. Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the system is compatible with defined architecture and meets customer needs.
• Minimum clearance requirement is an ACTIVE Secret with the ability to upgrade to Top Secret with SCI Eligibility.
• Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability.
• Microsoft Windows server and client administration (Windows 2012 or Windows 2016)
• Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy
• Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure Windows services and applications
• Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
• Backups/Restore, ePO McAfee, VMware 6.0 or higher
• Participate in 24x7 schedules with fixed shift and possible weekend support
• Applicable Microsoft certifications (Examples: MCSE, MCSA), Security+ CE
• Familiarity SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or 2016
• SharePoint Server
• Double-Take Back up Software
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
• Venafi Certificate Management Systems
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience. Professional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.