Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics in North America, and Forbes named us one of America’s best employers. At XPO, we invest hundreds of millions of dollars in technology every year so that we can continue to develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers. As the Senior Systems Analyst, you will support the customer process for the information systems component of our business. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Write specifications for new developments and system enhancements
• Support project manager for system implementations and upgrades, and provide ongoing support
• Analyze client requirements, determine fit and customizations, develop proposals and supporting data for cost estimates, and present XPO’s capabilities and solutions to client prospects
• Support implementations by developing documented implementation plans, configuring systems, training users and providing post-implementation support
• Develop detailed functional specifications for modifications, defect corrections, enhancements and user documentation
• Perform process and data modeling
• Conduct integrated quality assurance testing on system changes before they are released to key users
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree
• 3 years of experience with systems development and implementation
• Implementation and support experience with a warehouse management systems (WMS)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Named one of the world’s most admired companies by Fortune magazine, XPO is a global leader in logistics and transportation, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. We invest over $500 million a year in technology, partnering with many of the world’s most renowned companies to future-proof their supply chains. It all starts with having world-class tech talent on our team.
Join us in redefining how goods move around the globe: creating virtual marketplaces, connecting robotics in warehouses, and using machine learning to manage over 7 billion inventory units a day. From award-winning software apps to data analytics and AI, we’re creating disruptive technology that touches every part of the economy.
Competitive compensation; generous benefits package; full health insurance (medical, dental and vision); 401 (k), life insurance; disability.
While our interview process varies, generally you can expect a phone or video interview followed by 1-2 onsite interviews.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.