Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Service Desk Analyst I, you will be responsible for answering technical support calls and responding to emails from our customers, providing Level 1 technical assistance directly to the ePlus customer base. You will provide accurate and efficient problem diagnosis, description and tracking through resolution.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
· Provide excellent customer service to our customers, at all times
· Respond to customer inquiries in person, electronically and via phone
· Troubleshoot, problem solve and resolve customer issues
· Document, track and monitor problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner
· Work in a team environment and participate positively with the team
· Update customers when issues are resolved
· Update relevant issue tracking systems appropriately
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
· Handle confidential matters and information professionally
· Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
· Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Strong written communication skills
· Must be motivated towards constantly improving their technical skills
· Knowledgeable in use of MS Excel, Word, Outlook
Education and Experience:
· High School diploma required
· Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
· Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications; ServiceNow experience a plus
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 – 20 pounds of force occasionally.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.