Sentinel OpCo, LLC, is a growing provider of ServiceNow solutions and implementation services for the commercial and public sectors. Our ServiceNow practice is a thriving line of business within an 11-year-old company providing mission, strategy, and process consulting services to federal agencies, systems integrators, and small businesses. We focus on providing comprehensive, integrated solutions using ServiceNow as the core foundation to which we add creativity in leveraging the core platform, expertise in process best practices, integration of third party technologies, and custom application development.
The ServiceNow Developer position is responsible for developing, configuring, and supporting solutions built on the ServiceNow platform, and for developing integrations between ServiceNow and third party products and/or customers’ legacy software systems.
• ServiceNow API scripting experience (client and server code, Ajax / scratch pad)
• ServiceNow architecture and OOB functionality understanding
• Web service/ application integration protocol understanding
• Data and Business analysis experience
• Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
• Quality Assurance Testing, Technical Documentation Experience
• Coding best practice standard implementation experience
• Delivering effective and timely solutions through the application of business rules, client scripts, UI policies and
configuration of forms and workflows in ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, PPM, FSA, HRSA, GRC, ITCM, PA,
and/or additional solutions on the platform.
Recommended Skill and Experience:
HTML, C, C++, .NET, or other development languages and frameworks
• Prior ServiceNow development experience is preferred
• Participation in an Agile/SCRUM software development methodology
• Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
• Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services
integration (REST, SOAP, JDBC, XML)
• Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, PERL scripting, etc.),
• Prototype development experience
• Good analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technical issues
• Trade school certificate in software development
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar technical discipline preferred
• ServiceNow Certifications preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.