e&e is seeking a SharePoint Systems Administrator for a long-term contract opportunity in Mechanicsburg, PA. The selected consultant MUST possess an Active Clearance and be 8570 compliant.
Job Title: SharePoint Systems Administrator
• Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
• Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
• Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
• Answering technical queries and assisting users.
• Responsibility for security.
• Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
• Troubleshooting any reported problems.
• System performance tuning.
• Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
• Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems.
• Ensuring parity between dev, test and production environments.
• Training users
• Plan and manage the machine room environment
• Monitors SharePoint software for any glitches or problems.
• Troubleshoots issues promptly.
• Oversees activity pertaining to the maintenance of SharePoint.
• Manages and revises the layout of the site.
• Customizes SharePoint site for company purposes.
• Analyzes daily user activity on SharePoint.
• Maintains records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and activity.
• Reports to company management with updates and information about SharePoint use.
• Provides technical support for SharePoint users.
• Addresses questions or concerns from business owners or directors regarding the function of the software.
• Keeps apprised of Microsoft updates to SharePoint software.
• Applies updates to company’s edition of SharePoint as necessary.
• Maintains SharePoint firewalls and security.
• Holds training and informational sessions to teach employees how to use SharePoint.
• Consults with management to devise the most useful ways to apply SharePoint to a business’s goals.
• Directive 8570.1 - IAT Certification
• Experience in evaluating, developing and/or analyzing information systems (IS) or information technology (IT) applied to information architectures/information warfare. This experience includes the use of client-server systems, distributed data bases, both wide-area and local-area communications, and a performance-based acquisition process.
Required Certifications & Experience:
• Must have a Secret Clearance
• Must be DoD 8570 IA Compliant and hold one of the following baseline certifications:
o IA baseline: Security + CE
o CE baseline:
Microsoft Windows Server Administrator Certification or equivalent
Microsoft server Certification (Acceptable substitutes: Cisco Certified Network Associate-Security (CCNA-Security), System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+), GIAC Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
• Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• Prefer BS/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and five (5) years’ experience.
• Previous experience working with SharePoint and as a Systems Admin is required.
Required Core Skills:
• SharePoint integrates with several core Microsoft products, so Administrators should be familiar with at least the following:
o SQL Server
o Power BI
o Office 365
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 hours
Travel Required: Less than 10%
Telecommuting Options: Telecommuting Not Allowed
Work Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.