Jada Systems is looking for a Signal Analysis Engineer to contribute to exciting work with projects that conducts research, development, and flight missions in the field of airborne and spaceborne remote sensing radar for NASA and other government agencies. The specific section specializes in systems and techniques related to synthetic aperture radar (SAR) imaging, radar interferometry, altimetry, Earth and planetary subsurface sounders, scatterometry, and cloud and precipitation radars.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Designing, implementing, testing, and validating algorithms and ground processing software that will produce data products distributed to science users and the public.
• These algorithms may include SAR image formation and RFI mitigation; polarimetric SAR and InSAR signal processing; phase unwrapping; SAR/InSAR calibration, validation, and quality assurance tools; and atmospheric and ionospheric corrections.
• Testing and validation of algorithms; involves adapting and processing simulated and actual SAR data.
• Implement and contribute to the InSAR Scientific Computing Environment (ISCE) framework.
• Work collaboratively with other engineers to develop, test, and deliver complex algorithms and software systems.
• Extensively use principles, theories, concepts, and techniques in radar processing and software development.
• Communicate results to other project elements and the scientific community.
Education / Work Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Geophysics, Computer Science, or closely related technical discipline with a minimum of 4 years of related experience
• Must have a broad knowledge of signal processing with applications to radar.
• Extensive knowledge of computer programming and software development.
• Strong communication skills, especially writing
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Experience with radar system design; SAR interferometry; Earth remote sensing; higher-level algorithm and processing experience for an InSAR science application.
• Strong skills with C++ and Python is preferred.
• Software development experience using CUDA C++ for GPU processing.
• Experience with developing and processing in a cloud- computing environment is preferred.
The work will be performed in Pasadena CA
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.