As the Site Manager IT Services and Support, you will be working as a trusted adviser responsible for design and management of first class IT services at our client location. Using your knowledge and experience in IT processes, you will design and implement efficient systems, processes, reports and procedures to keep pace with an expanding infrastructure, increasing IT help desk cases, and a growing team of end users. Related responsibilities will include defining and developing plans, analyses and reporting, managing and mentoring personnel, monitoring and serving as a liaison for internal stakeholders, and obtaining user acceptance of completed IT tickets. You will be required to assist and coordinate with other IT projects throughout the company.
• Customer Relationship Management and Service Reviews
• Communicate effectively to, and provide management of IT team.
• Act as the final escalation point for incident management
• Assist on client needs assessments, delivery, and/or management of delivery.
• Manage client relationship and drive new business opportunities
• Support corporate objectives and follow policies and procedures on behalf of management.
• Available 24/7 to respond to emergency situations
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
• Proven ability to lead a progressive IT team
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
• Solid writing skills
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate professional staff
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
• Broad knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies
• Manage Teams in different shifts to support the 24x7 sustain operational support
• Strong Communication and Organization skills
• Provide transparency to stakeholders and senior management team; manage expectations and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
• Ability to influence change across a matrix organization and collaborate with business and technology teams to deliver solutions.
• Knowledge of networking and application architecture a plus.
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to business and executives.
• Work across all functional areas of the company to reproduce and resolve customer issues, achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
• Maintains accountability for the timely resolution of specific issues and problems within an area, application, database, technology or system.
• Support Operational reporting and SLA management
• Support continuity of business and disaster recovery capabilities
• Prepare and conduct effective presentations; assess priorities and self-time manage through deliverables; and coordinate activities with diverse groups and individuals.
• Consulting/Problem Solving -- ability to work in an advisory capacity to identify key technical and business problems, develop, and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
• Teamwork: Assist the team(s) to accomplish its goals beyond his/her assigned work.
• Knowledge Application: Outlines potential cost/savings outcomes of technology use.
• Business Acumen: Understands why we are here and his/her role meets customer needs and creates value. Understands how the company operates and the interactions between departments and customer groups. Set priorities and validate services are delivered in a timely and efficient manner according to the company's IT policies and standards.
• BS and 10 + years or equivalent Capabilities
• Broad and deep understanding of technical concepts in multiple specialized fields to develop technical solutions with an executive consultative approach
• Expert knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to business needs
• Expertise with all aspects of the development life cycle and an exposure to various current software development methodology approaches. Experience in incident management, root cause analysis and resolving production application issues with both short term and long term solutions
• Ability to utilize technology and project management experience to act as the team's primary interface between IT and the business sectors
• Ability to negotiate and deliver quality solutions to customers and develop process improvements where applicable
• Customer Focus -- proven track record of customer satisfaction and delivery success and ability to establish and maintain appropriate relationships with business and IT stakeholders
• Self-motivated and willing to learn complexities of system
• Excellent MS Office Suite knowledge, proficient in SQL, knowledge of SAS architecture preferred.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.