Description of the Position:
As a Tradeweb SRE you will be working in the new SRE function, building and maintaining some of the largest fixed income platforms in the world, with a daily average trading volume $500B.
The SRE team members are embedded directly in the application engineering teams bringing engineering discipline to the running of critical systems and eliminating manual operational tasks through automation. In addition SRE team members are part of application design addressing high availability and stability from the outset.
• Work directly with application architects in a consulting capacity.
• Support the release of new services, through capacity planning, rollout planning and release management.
• In collaboration with the application developers, define and implement monitoring strategies, define SLAs and error budgets.
• Build and deploy automation tooling for supported services.
• Troubleshoot and remediate issues with the services you manage.
Define and run incident management for the application teams
• BS or higher in a technical field: CS, Physics, Maths etc
• 2 years’ experience in a DevOps/SRE role running mission critical services.
• Development experience in Python , C++, NodeJS or Java.
• Strong commination written skills with a history of producing useable documentation of their work.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
As a leading builder and operator of electronic marketplaces, Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, advanced technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. Tradeweb Markets Inc. is a publicly-traded company listed on the Nasdaq.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.