Position: SOA Consultant
Visa: Must be a US citizen
Clearance: Public Trust
Location: Washington, DC
Rate- Based on consultant's experience and interview
Duration: 6+ Months (Potential Long Term)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
SOA Consultant’s Duties/Responsibilities:
• Analyze business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions
• Leading design and implementation of Oracle and Java platform solutions
• Designs, codes, tests and documents applications based on system and user requirements
• Execute schedules, costs and documentation to ensure assigned projects come to successful conclusion
• Collaborate with Project Managers, Application Developers, Database Team Members, QA Analysts, and Business Users in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications
• Promoting best practices in design and development of Java Web-Services, BPEL Interfaces
• Ensuring design and development is in compliance with enterprise standards, processes and policies
• Perform code-reviews and deployment artifacts to make sure the best practices are implemented related to BPEL-BPMN development
• Participate and provide leadership in the installation, configuration, deployment, and administration of BPEL and BPMN product suite and process engines
• Serves as technical expert responsible for design and implementation of applications on SOA platform at enterprise level
SOA Consultant’s Required Qualification:
• 10 Plus experience in Oracle Financials Modules like Procure to Pay and Supply Chain.
• 10+ Years’ experience with Java, J2EE, XML, XSD, DOM, XSLT, XPath, XQuery
• Experience in Messaging Systems using JMS, MQ and Oracle AQ experience in SOA Administration for Installation, Load Balancing, Clustering, High Availability and Performance tuning
• 10+ Years’ experience with Architectural standards and development of Middleware solutions Requirements
• 7+ Years’ experience with Oracle Service Oriented Architecture, SOA, BPEL, BAM, WSM, OSB, ODI, OIM, OAM
• 7+ Years’ experience in Oracle BPM technology, B2B to integrate with external partners
• Presentations and training Experience in Business Process Integration, Service Orchestration and Routing using SOA
• Products (BPEL, ESB, BAM, WebServices, OWSM, Adapters).
• Experience with building Java EE applications, preferably on Weblogic
• 7+ Years’ experience with Oracle 12c, 11g, 10g databases, PL/SQL programming
• Strong skills in programming, using testing tools and scripting languages
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for design and architecture of enterprise software solutions
• Expertise in writing and consuming SOAP and RESTful based Web Services and systems integration
• Very good understanding and hands-on Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Application Server
• Experience in a continuous build environment (ANT) Strong SOAP experience
• Experience in writing Architecture and High-level design documents.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Vissat Solutions deliver digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling clients to outperform the competition. We believe our responsibilities also extend beyond the boundaries of business.
We can amplify the potential of businesses, and their people by making powerful new technologies and concepts – from Machine Learning to Design Thinking, from pervasive connectedness to ubiquitous authoring – converge, so enterprises can thrive based on automation, innovation and knowledge. And not just solve, but uncover new challenges and new demands that lie unarticulated and are the very essence of future opportunity.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.