About the Role...
We are looking for thought leader for our Architecture Consulting Practice. In this role, you will have opportunity to envision the future and create a roadmap and provide technical leadership for our clients to use the latest technologies to achieve their business goals. You will mentor, and coach others to grow their skills and deepen their understanding of the rapidly evolving technology landscape.
This role calls for an individual who can assess, design, implement and communicate technology architectures to both technical and non-technical audiences. Projects can span a wide range of project types from relatively simple projects to cutting edge research projects. A key aspect of this role is your ability to explain solutions for complex problems to dev leads and senior non-technical leadership. Design, build, and deliver the required architecture following governance requirements. Provide guidance to evolve our standards over time and ensure that our technology standards are followed. Perform an architecture QA role during proposal phases through all subsequence on-going project phases. Provide support with estimating during all appropriate phases.
· Deep knowledge in at least two different technologies: SQL, Mongo DB, Dynamo DB, Lambda, Redshift.
· Experience architecting and implementing production grade BI solutions.
· Experience in setting up infrastructure within one of the following cloud providers (AWS, GCE, Azure).
· Experience developing client facing documents: architecture diagrams, requirements, specs, data lineage, data dictionary.
· Deep experience in data modeling, data analysis, and relational database design.
· Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines.
· An undergraduate degree in technology or business is required
· Experience working with large volumes of marketing data.
· Data warehouse implementation experience.
· Experience working with customer data.
· Experience with Master data management, Metadata management is a plus.
· AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification is a big plus.
· Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university.
· A minimum of 8 years of consulting experience with a technology/business consulting firm, including a track record of driving major IT-related business change.
· Architecting end-to-end BI solutions for our major clients in Greater Seattle Area.
· Develop modern BI solutions as a team lead.
· Understand client’s needs and transform them into the project vision.
· Excellent foundational consulting skills: analytical, written and verbal communication, strong executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Logic20/20 is a Seattle-based business and technology consulting firm, representing a wide range of organizations, from startup to Fortune 100 companies, and including state and local government organizations.
Social and community events; team sports, bike storage, gym access; flex time and remote schedules; work-life balance; referral program; career development resources.
Phone screen with recruiter; phone interview with technical team); face-to-face interview with manager (and client in some cases).
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.