ManTech is seeking a Top Talent Software Configuration Management Specialist. Come and join our integrated technical team providing Software Support for Army and Joint tactical communications systems in Aberdeen, MD. Working in our DevOps environment on the Army’s unified One Network, you will ensure that our nation’s Warfighters can continue to rely on uninterrupted mission command and secure reliable voice, video and data communications worldwide at every phase of the joint operational spectrum.
Design and establish management documentation. Authorize the release of drawings, and software configuration changes specified by management and other functional groups. Provide advice and guidance on methods, procedures, and requirements to individuals responsible for the creation of documentation. Plan and implement methods to improve response. Participate in special studies. May provide work leadership for lower level employees. Under the guidance of a senior level analyst, perform data management tasks as required by contract.
As a Software Configuration Management Specialist on the TACNET program, you will:
• Perform routine configuration control during the product development phase.
• Support software media production and management in a development environment.
• Support the delivery and distribution of software products.
• Establish and Oversee CM processes
• Review design release documents for completeness, proper approvals and system updates, to ensure correct configuration modifications.
• Review contracts and draft configuration plans to encompass all specification requirements.
• Assist in the maintenance of the database.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret Security Clearance.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience.
• Working knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• Must have a Security + CE certification.
• Communication skills to interact with team members, customers, and support personnel.
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers, team members, and support personnel.
• Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Clear Case, GIT, or GIThub.
• A CMMI certification.
• SharePoint experience.
• Software Quality Assurance experience.
• Knowledge/Experience with military software systems development.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
ManTech provides innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the intelligence community.
Employee stock ownership program; tuition assistance; retail discount program (Barnes & Noble, Dell, Apple, Walt Disney World, Costco).
Phone screen with recruiter; phone screen with team lead; onsite interview; security clearance check. Average interview period: 2 weeks.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.