Parametric Solutions Inc. (PSI) is a gas turbine development firm supporting the aircraft and industrial power industries. Founded in 1993, PSI employs over 300 engineers, technicians and staff who design, analyze, procure, instrument, assemble and test the gas turbine engines.
PSI offers a workplace environment which is collaborative, flexible and highly dynamic. Employees are empowered to control their own career through their job performance. Management works hard to ensure the right people are assigned to each task, even if that means job responsibilities must be modified. High performance is rewarded through salary increases and bonuses, increased job responsibility and additional career opportunities. The rate of career development is dependent on the employee.
PSI offers a wide range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life and disability insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off) and flexible hours.
Parametric Solutions currently has an opportunity for a ‘Software Developer’ to join our team in our Jupiter, FL office (West Palm Beach area).
U.S. Citizenship is required.
PSI continues to develop a collection of tools used to run various aspects of the business. Examples of production software include Web interfaces for SQL databases, various financial tools (Excel based), and the company’s resource management tool (timesheet, vacation planner, job management, employee reviews). Improvements to these tools as well as development of new tools is required. Examples may include systems to manage visitor logging, employee data, integration of in house tools with cloud based applications, and integrating information from multiple SQL databases.
• Test and maintain existing proprietary software packages
o Recommend and implement improvements to existing tools and systems
• Execute the development of new tools through all phases of the development life cycle
o Interface with end users to fully define project requirements
o Design user interfaces and create prototypes
o Develop and implement database schema
o Code, unit test, debug
o System integration
• Support Beta testing & implementation
• Write, implement, and maintain user training documents
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
Requirements (Education & Experience)
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field, or strong coding portfolio.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to immediately contribute with code development in SQL, .NET (VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ), and VBA.
• Software packages used include Visual Studio and MS Office applications.
• SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), HTML, Internet Information Services (IIS), RESTful API, Sharepoint, PERL, Fortran are a bonus.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Parametric Solutions is an engineering service company that offers clients a variety of mechanical design and analysis solutions.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.