To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related field from a school of engineering having at least one professional engineering curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) and four (4) years of experience.
• Allowable substitution for above: A master's degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, operation research, statistics, engineering, or a related field from an accredited college or university and two (2) years of experience.
• Must be obtain and maintain the required security clearance.
• C++/C# programming language experience desired.
• Experience with the following Operating Systems is desired: Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VxWorks, GL Studio.
• Knowledge in computer software/hardware, automated data processing systems, and computer systems interfacing.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.