At Performance we are looking for passionate Software Developers to design, develop and install software solutions for state of the art safety critical systems, especially in the areas of avionics and medical instruments. The successful candidates will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing embedded software. Prior experience with embedded software is highly desirable but not an absolute requirement. Responsibilities include:
• Execute full lifecycle software development, including developing systems requirements
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Determine operational feasibility and produce specifications
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans, skilled in automated systems testing
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Depending on position level, one or more Object Oriented Languages (C++, C#, Python, etc.) and software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
• Full lifecycle software development; Embedded software experience is desired but not required
• Highly motivated and a self-starting attitude
• BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Systems Engineering or similar software development curriculum
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Performance Software is a software and systems engineering firm with a commitment to on-time, on-budget performance, serving clients in the avionics, aerospace/defense, healthcare, and energy markets.
C, C#, Python, Java
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.