Over twenty years ago, our apparel design and sourcing company began. Now, as one of the Best Places to Work in KC, we have a staff of over 175 in a spacious and creative office environment and multiple interdependent companies. This success has come from our loyal customer base and our continued commitment to providing quality products. If you’re passionate about technology and strive to deliver solutions with excellence, this might be the role for you.
A person who enjoys the challenge and cross-discipline latitude found with a medium-sized business. Who also enjoys collaborating and supporting diverse IT projects from basic queries to complex dashboards to web applications and enterprise systems.
Serving our fellow colleagues by resolving their IT needs in an honoring way.
Contributing with our DevOps team to assist in the support of our systems.
Collaborate with our business teams to deliver solutions that simplify our process.
Building solutions that leverage and integrate into our ERP and WMS systems.
Testing our internal solutions and providing feedback to the team.
• 1 to 3 years of development experience with MS SQL and .NET Framework
• Ability to code in ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, and Transact-SQL
• SQL query generation skills including making views, stored procedures, and functions
• Utilizing database structure best practices (databases, tables, indexes, etc.)
• In SQL using temp tables in queries and procedures
• Understands and has manipulated multiple data types in code: SQL, XML, EDI, CSV
• Ability to develop, maintain and schedule SSRS reports
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or a related technical field
• Experience with ERP customization such as:
• Modifying systems to meet business requirements
• Utilizing the provided APIs to interface with the system programmatically
• Experience with manufacturing or warehouse management systems
• Experience with middleware such as SSIS, Bizweaver, BizTalk
• Creating an API or an App on a mobile, web, desktop, cloud or a Raspbian platform.
We believe a complete benefits package is important and provides our employees with a level of comfort and security for themselves and their families. We offer a full range of benefits to our full-time associates: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD / LTD, Long Term Care, 401K with Employer Match, PTO (including Paid Holidays), Event Tickets and Employee Discounts.
If you are interested in challenging work, and a fun team-focused environment please submit your resume and share your talents with us. Apply here or directly at www.dridesign.com
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.