Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will work closely with the Technical Lead and other team members. This position would suit a dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic software developer with a proven track record not only in delivering quality applications, but also in providing excellent customer service. We work in a very collaborative environment where excellent communication skills are needed
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Experience in one or more of the following web client side frameworks: AngularJS, Angular 2.0-7.0, Vue.js, React, Ember.js, Knockout.js,
• CSS precompilers such as Sass and LESS
• NET/C#, ASP.Net MVC, .Net Core or Java/JVM
• Experience with relational database design in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL. Must know SQL.
• Data APIs that interact with databases (ADO.Net, ADO, ODBC, JDBC, Dapper). Must be able to pull data from multiple data sources / tables, merge the data, manipulate in memory in an optimized fashion.
• Experience with NoSQL data technology a plus.
• Data-interchange formats such as JSON, XML
• Node / NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, ESLINT, Webpack, Babel experience a plus.
• Version control with Git
• Unit testing - NUnit, JUnit, Moq, .Net Testing framework, is a plus.
• Experience integrating, extending and developing in systems such as ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, and Qlik is a plus.
• Clear communication skills
• Agile development lifecycle
• Past experience working as part of a collaborative team that practices Agile and/or DevOps throughout the SDLC.
• Experience across the SDLC, including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
• Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
• Ability to work well with business unit SME’s, Business Analysts, vendors, and end users in cross-functional teams.
• Track record of meeting or exceeding client expectations, personal performance expectations, and achieving project goals.
Strong communication skills.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.