Impact the way top companies and federal agencies leverage cutting-edge technologies to advance and protect their businesses and gain expertise in Access Management Solutions as a Software Developer at Sila. We value technically savvy Java developers who want to apply what they know and learn continuously while solving complex problems for Sila’s clients. New opportunities exist on our Arlington, VA team, for client facing, Java developers to enjoy strengthening their skills in design, development and implementation in an IT Security setting.
What Sila Offers
You will develop technical components and connectors that assure successful information security deployments for authentication, authorization, identity provisioning, physical security, and audit and monitoring solutions.
Join our team, now, and open the door to innovation, learning, and accelerating your career. We encourage intellectually curious candidates who take initiative and possess a passion for solving difficult technology challenges to apply.
Skills you will need
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with Java/J2EE and object-oriented programming
• Knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
• Experience with web application standards and technologies – Java, J2EE, JSF, JDBC, XML, XSLT, JAXB, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
• Exposure to one or more of the following application servers – Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
• Familiarity with SQL and relational (MS-SQL, Oracle, Postgres, etc.) or NoSQL (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.) databases
• Exposure with one or more of the following build and deployment tools – Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Ivy, Puppet or Chef
• Exposure with source control tools (e.g. Subversion, GIT)
• Ability to step back and recognize the big picture and where you fit
• Collaborative, flexible, and adaptable team-player
• Positive, energetic, and self-driven attitude to continually develop technical knowledge and skills
• Values honesty and integrity
• Experience with IAM, IAG or PAM solutions
• U.S. Government Security Clearance
Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that provides lasting and substantial business solutions to the world’s leading corporations and U.S. government agencies.
In-office breakfasts and lunches; company picnics and holiday parties; group events like kayaking, rock climbing, yoga classes; community outreach programs.
Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Pig, Hive, Impala, Flume, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Oozie, Hue, Kafka, Scala, Elastisearch, Python.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.