We are a small consulting firm focused on programming custom software, firmware, and control and automation systems. Your role will be core to the business and you will see the impact to the company every day. Our team thrives on the ability to learn from each other and challenge each other to create the best solutions possible.
What does being a developer at Vertical AIT look like?
- Every employee is critical to our success
- Coding standards are important
- Best practices are a way of life
- Design patterns are essential
- Quality is most important so we have regular code reviews (aka... every time we check in).
- We test, a LOT
- Learning new technologies/language/tools is a way of life. (so... be ready to learn something new)
We're looking for a candidate that loves:
- Solving problems
- Continually Learning new technology
- Working with clients
Web (HTML, CSS, Jquery)
Web Frameworks (ASP.NET MVC, Babylon 3d)
Nice to have skills:
Embedded / Microcontroller (TI, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.