As a Software Developer/Systems Engineer working at Ascolta, you’ll be supporting Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) projects, collaborating with product management as well as fellow engineers. You will primarily integrate hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution on classified customer sites. You will develop integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems and direct overall on-site system-level testing.
What this position entails:
• Software development in object-orientated languages
• Integrating and troubleshooting custom software on-site
• Articulating software configuration and use through documentation
• Identifying testing criteria and implementing acceptance tests for software applications
• Communicating with managers to ensure that customer requirements are properly understood and met
• Researching and utilizing new and emerging technologies to meet customer requirements
• Providing technical support to ensure smooth integration of software applications to a production environment
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.