Silverside Detectors helps governments reduce the threat of nuclear terrorism.
Company Team and Culture: Silverside is a diverse team of scientists, engineers, and business experts all united around keeping our world healthy and safe. We collaborate generously, learn voraciously, execute with tenacity, build on our mistakes boldly, and go home at the end of the day—we love our work, and we keep room for the rest of life.
Job Description: This position will work on Silverside’s two primary software programs:
• Silverside is building a platform that facilitates secure, documented, permissions-based sharing of data from smart city infrastructure into next-generation radiation detection networks. The software team is developing a software tool to interface with third-party VMS/camera networks, to access camera feeds associated with a geo-co-located radiation detector.
• The software team is building the software backbone of an integrated radiation detector: building the code and algorithms to synchronize the multiple sensors on the unit and communicate back to the cloud computing platform.
• Network communications on an embedded IOT devices
• Data acquisition and processing applications
• TCP/IP based client/server socket applications
• Python applications for embedded Linux devices
• C#/.NET applications to integrate with third-party applications
• Database architecture for local and distributed systems
• Server administration protocols
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.