Are you interested in developing a complete, robust, and scalable Web solution using the latest modern Web technologies? Do you like to design and build scalable and resilient RESTful services and data storage solutions? If yes, this opportunity is for you. iSoftStone North America is looking for a full stack developer to join our professional engineering team in Kirkland Washington.
As a talented senior developer with at least 7 years of development experience, the candidate will be responsible for working with an implementation team that develops Web sites, RESTful services, and scalable data storage solutions built on Microsoft Azure. The candidate will be responsible for brainstorming and designing solutions to complex problems. Then, using current Web development practices, design patterns, and tools the candidate will build solutions for accessibility, responsiveness, and high quality. The candidate will also be responsible for error management, Web site performance and throughput, and ensuring continuing quality by writing automated unit, integration, and functional tests.
• Create MVC Web sites that can deliver responsive and accessible Web pages
• Work closely with developers, testers, project manager, and designers on a daily basis
• Write technical specifications and/or rapid prototype client and middle-tier functionality
• Manage deliverables and deadlines ensuring delivery deadlines are met
• Review other developer’s code within a code review process
• Perform work effectively in an Agile environment (participate in planning, standups, retrospectives)
• Handle multiple development tasks and demands simultaneously
• Be able to work independently in a time critical environment and as part of a team on special and ongoing projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical, presentation, and reporting skills
• Must be flexible to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Must be eligible for Microsoft Staffing Contract (18/6 rule applies)
• The ability for critical thinking is a must! Candidate also need to communicate thought process to others.
• Has experience working with ASP.NET MVC (Razor and controllers)
• Has experience working with .NET Core for implementation of WebAPI
• Has experience working with the C# programming language and the framework class libraries (FCL)
• Has basic working experience with Azure SQL
• Other tools – Git, VSTS/Azure DevOps, SharePoint, Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills, attention to detail, and a team player
• Experience coding to handle international sites (globalization and localization)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with performing accessibility testing (via browser dev tools, Narrator/NVDA) and fixing accessibility bugs
• Experience working with the Azure IaaS and PaaS product offerings including Application, Application Environments, Key Vault, Azure SQL, Storage, Cosmos DB, REDIS, Service Bus, Virtual Machines
• Working knowledge of the WCAG and requirements to get a web pages to an A or AA level of compliance with the WCAG 2.0
• Experience with service reliability engineering (SRE) practices
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Web Framework (MWF) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/mwf/getting-started/overview
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
iSoftStone's experienced consultants offer deep industry knowledge in Communications, Technology, Banking and Financial Services, Transportation and Manufacturing, and Retail intersected with Digital Transformation solutions in the Digital, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud space.
HSA & FSA; short & long-term disability; life insurance; generous PTO and floating holidays; work/life balance; fun social events.
Initial contact with Recruiting team for initial phone interview, followed by on sight interview with applicable team. Some positions may require 2 onsite interviews before a decision is made.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.