· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years of software development engineering experience, with at least one year of experience developing embedded applications
· 3+ years of experience in coding in C/C++ and/or Java
· Master’s or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related field
· Understanding system performance, memory and other embedded development constraints
· Extensive knowledge of Android framework
· Strong native development experience
· Extensive experience working on consumer electronics products
· Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling and executing on committed schedules
· Highly effective and thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities
· Strong interpersonal communication skill, including verbal, written, listening, and customer relationships
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
Employee assistance program; stock options; adoption assistance; employee discount.
PostgreSQL, C, C++, C#, AWS, Java, Python, Ruby, Linux, Unix
Tech screen prior to conversation with hiring manager; extensive onsite with possible second round.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.