We provide a competitive pay structure commensurate with experience. Full-time employees will also receive benefits, with potential equity options. This is a full-time position. We would require that you live in or be willing to relocate to San Diego.
A day in the life of a Software Engineer consists of the following:
• Contribute at all levels of our web application stack, ranging from front-end web interfaces (React.js, HTML, CSS) to back-end technologies (RoR, Node.js, Postgres).
• Deliver code that is well-documented and tested, to meet business and user requirements.
• Troubleshoot user-reported defects in live production or simulated environments, exhibiting full ownership until the issues are resolved.
• Stay engaged in the open source community, ensuring that skills are continuously on par with current trends in technology and software design.
• Drive scalable and sustainable software design patterns, while participating in software architecture discussions.
• Proactively mentor and lead junior engineers on the team.
Our ideal candidate will have the following profile:
• Significant experience with web related technologies including HTML5, CSS3, ES6/Babel, and Webpack.
• Experience with API development in any mainstream backend stack - RoR, Node.js, Python/Django, Go.
• Has supported modern continuous delivery processes, building DevOps pipelines and tools.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
Additionally, the following will give you an edge over other candidates:
• Experience in event-driven architecture, and asynchronous microservices.
• Significant experience with relational and non-relational, including NoSQL databases.
• Experience building native or hybrid mobile applications.
• Experience in serverless application development in AWS.
• Experience in container-based development and deployment.
• Killer bash skills.
• Experience with multiple front-end MVC stacks: Angular, Vue, Ember, Knockout
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.