Full stack Engineer Fortune 100 Healthcare Provider - Data Analytics Group.
- Superior software development background that will facilitate design and development of technical solutions for new and existing web based applications.
- Interacts with Business Users, Scrum Masters and peer engineers to analyze system requirements, design, develop, and test end to end web based applications.
- Develop end to end solutions from requirements to data model design to data capture to front end presentation of the solution. The full stack engineer should be able to develop and unit test every component within the solution.
- Develop solutions using Python, Cognos/Tableau/Looker and M/L algorithms.
- Participate as a Quality Engineer to assist other Full Stack Engineers with testing of their solutions. This includes defining, executing, and documenting system test plans, test cases, data mining, test execution and results, defect resolution, and test summaries.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and CICD practices.
- Identifies and implements test automation and Continuous Delivery opportunities.
- Actively support products by providing prompt responses to customer problems and inquiries. Make the customer’s experience first priority in all.
- Keep the Production Support team management informed of any issues or concerns.
3+ years Python Development (Python CODING)
1. Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent job experience preferred
2. 2+ years of being part of Agile teams using scrum or Kanban
3. 5+ years software development experience including ETL and Big Data platforms.
4. Looker development experience (other related experience with Cognos or Tableau)
5. 3+ years of working in an object-oriented language: C, C++, Java, Scala, or other OO compiled language.
6. 3+ years of scripting (python, ruby, perl, etc.) Python experience is required.
7. Experience with PL/SQL, Teradata, Data Lake, and Big Data platforms.
8. Experience with TOAD, GIT, Jenkins, uDeploy, DevOps.
9. Knowledge of data warehousing and UNIX
10. Experience working with customers from the initial development of business requirements, through all the agile steps and providing on-going maintenance and support.
11. Demonstrates ability to obtain expert-level proficiency in multiple technologies.
Big Data and Python experience:
( Hadoop, Hive etc) + Strong experience with Python.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.