As software engineer, you will be responsible of:
• Consistently deliver on time high quality code with minimal errors using existing standards and guidelines - think and code like a designer/architect
• Design elegant and workable software solutions, both on an application and system-wide level
• Debug existing code in response to Problem Tracking Records (PTR) and Change Requests (CR)
• Create and update standardized documentation
• Conduct routine performance analysis in order to optimize software
• Work effectively with Product Development, Technical Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance to create and develop high quality code for internal/external customers that works and is consistent with requirements documents
• Perform feasibility studies, evaluate results and propose viable solutions accordingly
• Evaluate and integrate technologies from other providers, where suitable
• Identify hardware, software and technology platforms that need to be integrated to meet current and future business needs
• Maintain timely reports on status of projects, potential technical problems and any other relevant details
• Coordinate technical loads of new software releases (when applicable)
• Analyze hardware capacity (when applicable)
• Participate in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product
• Minimum requirement: BS/BA degree in computer science or related field or relevant experience
• 1-5 years’ experience as software engineer on large scale system using:
• C++/Object Oriented languages
• Design Patterns
• SQL/Oracle/NoSQL Databases/Cloud technologies
• Distributed environments
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, very detail oriented
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, identify, resolve project issues quickly and effectively within a fast-paced environment
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.