CDK Global’s ePayment engineering team is looking for talented engineers with a passion for their craft to join our growing team. This is a unique role which will have a material impact on the success and quality of a new software product with enormous growth potential. ePayments is highly visible within the organization and provides excellent growth and development opportunities. If you like fast-paced environments, engineering challenges, participating in key engineering decisions, and want to leave your personal mark on a software product, this team is right for you.
The ePayments engineering team works on innovative new software that is used by car dealers to manage their operations, take care of their customers, and interact with the manufacturers. We are building our new software on the foundation of our rich automotive industry knowledge, experience, and current market presence. If you recently ordered a Ferrari, or a Ford, you likely have used at least one of our products!
As a Software Engineer II you will help to create the next generation of enterprise class software solutions at CDK!
If you have worked on bringing a large software product to market, or have a desire to gain this experience, this role might be perfect for you.
* Partner with our UX team and API engineers to develop a best in class user experience
* Build reusable components in React
* Conduct code reviews, scope and estimate requirements, educate and mentor engineers
* Prioritize and solve problems in a fast paced environment
* Stay current with UI trends and ensure our UI components don’t fall behind
* 5+ years building high-quality presentation layers
* 2+ years of experience in React
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields (work experience may be used to in place of degree)
* Experience working with distributed teams
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* An ongoing thirst for new knowledge and ideas, and a passion for software engineering as a Performance Engineer
* Creative problem-solving, proficient debugging and profiling
* Proficiency with Java SpringBoot
* Experience with Node.js
* Experience with Web services (REST)
* Ability to work full stack
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
CDK Global provides integrated technology solutions to over 28,000 auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational Vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world.
Hackathons; STEM events; time off for volunteering; tuition reimbursement.
Recruiter phone screen; tech phone screen/tech assessment; onsite interview. Time to hire: 3-4 weeks.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.