Software Engineers are responsible for the development (code and debug), integration, and testing of software applications. They also contribute to designs and process flow.
The work responsibilities include:
· Generating system requirements as well as developing and analyzing the detailed software requirements.
· Develop system level software architecture and create software high level design documents
· Architect, Code, simulate, integrate and validate software.
· Develop simulation and interfacing methodology for the testing software.
· Will work closely with multiple teams of software developers supporting multiple programs.
· Participate in software design reviews
· Develop testing methodology for software
· Contribute to software processes and standards
· Experience with embedded Linux OS, NuttX or Raspbian
· Python Experience for data analysis a plus
· Experience C++ and Object Oriented Design
· Strong analytical skills.
· Familiarity with microprocessors
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills. Strong listening, questioning, clarifying and summarizing skills to effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group settings.
· A willingness to travel, on occasion.
· Must have never been denied a Security Clearance
This position requires you have access to data and technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Applicants cannot be hired until they are qualified to have such access.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.