ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Develops new software packages, performs upgrades and/or fixes to existing operating software packages.
• Collaborate with Accounting, Marketing and Product Managers to design, implement and test software applications
• Respond to technical requests regarding assigned application or component.
• Remain up to date with the latest software and computer technology
• Works as individual or participates as a member of a software development team
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent in education and business experience.
• Experience with AWS development stack and development lifecycle tooling (Lambda, APIGateway, EC2, S3, CodeDeploy, etc.).
• Experience in service-oriented architecture and frameworks (NServiceBus, Mass Transit), messaging (Rabbit MQ, MSMQ, Azure Service Bus/ Event Hub), and micro services - oriented patterns a strong plus.
• Experience developing large scale enterprise Serverless applications.
• Experience with containerization technology (Docker) a plus.
• Experience with HTML5, Bootstrap and CSS.
• Minimum of 5-8 years’ application development experience.
• Experience in Agile development methodologies, Scrum preferred.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.