Crexendo, Inc. is an award-winning premier provider of cloud communications, UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service), call center, collaboration services, and other cloud business services that are designed to provide enterprise-class cloud services to any size business at affordable monthly rates.
The role: QA Engineer I
You will be part of a team working on Crexendo's award-winning UCaaS hosted telecommunications software.
Our tight-knit team is working on the next generation of Crexendo's cloud communications solution - our goal -- to be the leading hosted VoIP solutions provider. As part of the team, you will validate firmware products, coordinate with vendors, and ultimately develop and maintain test automation.
1) Perform manual testing for Crexendo's line of hardware devices using Practitest, fail test cases where appropriate, write bugs, and track bugs to completion through the development lifecycle
2) Maintain the repository of test cases, test sets, and defect tickets
3) Review test cases for accuracy and clarity and review test sets for consistency
4) Learn new technologies and quickly apply what you've learned to your efforts
1. Communication - relentless in communicating to understand the product and the work assigned.
2. Strong work ethic with consistent and reliable results
3. Initiative - always take the next action to move our overall effort forward
4. Attention to detail - meticulous, quality work.
5. Good learner - ability to learn - not repeating mistakes.
6. Consistency - following directions consistently
7. Completing assigned tasks in the order assigned.
8. Good attitude - a positive approach to teamwork, accepting responsibility for mistakes and critical feedback, enjoys and celebrates successes
9. Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent. Experience with manual testing preferred
10. We're looking for someone who loves technology and has spent a lot of time playing around with software and hardware.
11. Prefer candidates with experience in: SIP, session initiation protocol, VOIP, BLF, busy lamp field, MWI, message-waiting indicator, freeswitch, opensips, software development lifecycle (SDLC), linux (centos preferred), testing java applications, JIRA, practitest, git, Zephyr, test lodge, wan, lan, networking, dhcp, DNS, wireshark, audacity, nextiva, 8x8, ringcentral
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.