The Solution Architect supports the comprehensive high-level architecture, functionality, economics and architecture compliance of solution options for Intelligent Automation comprising of capabilities like Robotic Process Automation, Digital Assistance, machine learning and Artificial Intelligence. This position works closely with Regional delivery centers and global operations, global and regional Infrastructure teams, domain Portfolio Architects, Enterprise Solution and Application Architects, Enterprise Process Owners, Digital labs, Enterprise Architecture and key stakeholders to determine requirements for solution planning, Innovation delivery and development. This position develops solution architecture at a Portfolio and project level in collaboration with other architects, delivery teams and subject matter experts from Cargill’s enterprises and functions.
The Solution Architect position is also responsible for staying current with emerging business and technology trends, promoting the ‘art of the possible’, and driving innovation investments throughout the portfolio. This role is able to facilitate the difficult conversations involving balancing corporate strategies and local business requirements. This requires an ability to see multiple perspectives, steer discussions towards fact-based comparisons, and drive significant net value for the enterprise.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems; OR equivalent experience
• 10 years architecture and technology experience with diverse engineering, development and architecture roles
• 5 years Technical experience delivering with digital technologies like RPA, Cognitive technologies and AI.
• Experience in developing integrated solutions involving self-learning, digital assistance (chat bots) Artificial Intelligence and related technologies like Automation Anywhere, UIPATH, NLP engines, IBM Watson.
• Exposure to modern hosting services (Cloud, PaaS, IaaS), AWS, AZURE
• Firm understanding of major programming/scripting languages like Java, Linux, PHP, Ruby, Python and/or R
• Conduct Proof of Concepts and Pilots using new emerging technologies.
• 3 years’ experience in an architecture role
• Experience with business case development
• Strong conceptual, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills and ability to influence peers and leadership stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills
• Proven ability to work effectively within a large organization that operates using matrix management structures
• Knowledge and ability to support: translation of business needs into solution architecture requirements, application of multiple technical solutions to business problems, and estimation of the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives
• Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
• Ability to travel, including internationally, up to 20%
• Business fluency in English
• Knowledge of all components of enterprise architecture
• Industry certification (Examples include ITIL, six sigma, Devops etc.)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
SoftwareONE is redefining the technology solutions landscape as the thought leaders in Software Portfolio Management (SPM) services.
Flexible working options; Employee Exchange Program; sports events; quarterly culture day.
.NET, C#, SQL, MongoDB, Service Fabric, Azure, Angular, RxJS, Selenium, VSTS, Git, PowerShell
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.