LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Located in the Aldgate Tower, between the City and Shoreditch, our office is easily accessible by public transportation including train, tube, bus, DLR, and Overground. When you join LogicMonitor's London team, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds with one of the fastest growing, global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Solutions Architect, UK is responsible for the scoping, and post-sale delivery of Professional Services implementations and solutions for EMEA customers. The Solutions Architect will partner with Account Executives, Sales Engineers and Customer Success Managers to architect, plan and manage the delivery of comprehensive LogicMonitor implementations to Enterprise customers in EMEA. The Solutions Architect also provides technical validation and oversight to a network of partner resellers, ensuring they're equipped and capable of delivering successful services to customers in the region.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
• Architect, plan and manage projects for comprehensive IT performance monitoring implementations.
• Serve as the “front line” resource for customer implementations, orienting customers through design, configuration and consultation of their monitoring solution.
• Create a tailored LogicMonitor configuration plan through remote and onsite working sessions with customer teams across multiple IT disciplines (server, network, storage, cloud, etc.)
• Develop scripted solutions to extract data, automate tasks and integrate tools.
• Provide instructions and best practices for how to optimally monitor various IT technologies, vendors and platforms.
• Build out proposed architectures (VMs, databases, applications, etc.) for technical vetting, testing and proof-of-concept.
• Develop, customize and troubleshoot LogicModules (templates) for monitoring a wide array of IT technologies.
• Migrate customers off incumbent tools and drive customer satisfaction through successful delivery.
• Coordinate and relay product issues and feature requests to internal Development and Product teams.
• Establish working relationships with EMEA reseller partner network for delivering LogicMonitor Professional Services.
• Vet EMEA partners in accordance with the PS partner on-boarding program.
• Offer shadowing assistance, scoping review and technical guidance for EMEA partners to ensure successful customer delivery.
• Demonstrate the LogicMonitor platform on calls, in-person and at events.
• Travel 10 - 20% of the year
What You'll Need:
• 7+ years' experience in IT operations: Systems Administration, Network Engineering, DevOps, etc.
• Familiarity with HTTP, JSON, RegEx, REST APIs and one or more programming languages: Python, PowerShell, or Java/Groovy
• IT certifications a plus (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CCNA, MCSA or equivalent)
• Subject matter expertise in one or more areas: Windows/Linux server, networking, security, storage, virtualization or cloud (AWS / Azure / GCP)
• Experience with other monitoring tools and protocols (SNMP, WMI) a plus
• Previous software development or consulting/services experience a plus
• Previous team lead or technical lead experience a plus
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
LogicMonitor provides SaaS-based performance monitoring for modern IT infrastructure. Our solution enables companies to intelligently monitor their entire IT infrastructure stack: storage, servers, networks, apps, virtualization, and websites - all from the cloud. LogicMonitor unifies physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructure monitoring to ensure system-wide availability and performance, empowering IT Operations teams to consolidate tools and troubleshoot faster.
Unlimited vacation time; fully stocked kitchen; monthly gym stipend; weekly yoga and gym classes; extra $1,000 once a year when you take a week off of work and fully unplug; professional development reimbursement; our team is covered for health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K (free for you and subsidized for the family).
Java, Linux, MySQL, Python, Go, AWS
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.