Antuit is the leader in AI-powered solutions for Retail, Consumer Goods, and Manufacturing companies with a proven track record for delivering outsized business results to industry leaders.
Our AI solutions, in the cloud, improved accuracy for demand forecasting, S&OP, DSD fulfillment, trade promotion, retail lifecycle pricing, and personalized marketing.
Antuit’s executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital. To learn more about Antuit, visit www.antuit.com.
Antuit is interested in hiring a Solution Architect to work closely with Global Technology and Product Development teams to design and deliver Antuit products. S/he will provide technical guidance to a distributed team of engineers who are building products that incorporate advanced science, workflow and analysis capabilities.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for being hands on with the product development teams, understanding business drivers, business capabilities and determine the corresponding enterprise system designs. Design and lead the implementation of solutions architecture, based on the business & product strategy. Develop architecture for a broader set of projects, working closely with business and development teams. Monitor the current solution portfolio to identify deficiencies and a drive to resolution.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Work collaboratively with development teams in delivery through mentoring, coaching and pairing when necessary to improve capability of people;
• Understand technology trends, practical application of existing, new emerging technologies and applications to evolving business & operating models;
• Understand, advocate, and augment development principles and practices with teams;
• Analyze the IT environment and recommend solutions for implements;
• Development of roadmap for enterprise application portfolio;
• Consult with application and infrastructure development to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture;
• Document all solution architecture designs;
• Work closely with PMO/CSM to ensure the execution plans corresponds with what is being committed;
• Work closely with data scientists to ensure integration of science capabilities in solutions.
Qualifications and skills
Experience / Education.
• 7+ years of experience as a lead on enterprise systems development
• Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years developing solutions in AWS, Azure or GCP
• 3+ years practical experience in Angular, Node.js. Knowledge of other languages/frameworks a plus.
• 3+ years practical experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo and Team City
• 3+ years practical experience in Hadoop, Spark, PySpark, Spark SQL is desired
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical communications
• Proven ability to work in distributed teams
• Experience using JIRA for agile development preferred.
• Experience with Test Driven Development.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.