In this role, you would:
- Act as a Solutions Engineer working within modern architectures and frameworks while experimenting with newer technologies and tools.
- Collaborate with development teams and architects experienced with these newer technologies to ensure solution alignment with technical architecture, business plans and long term strategy.
- Guide the development of system, technical and product standards based on business plan and vision.
- Make recommendations to improve process efficiency and effectiveness, providing input to major architectural designs to ensure consistency, security, maintainability and flexibility with respect to overall system, technical and product architectures within a domain or portfolio.
- Continually enhance full delivery pipeline through automation, expanded yet increasingly efficient test coverage, ultimately optimizing time-to-market and quality
- Plans and manages execution of architecture migrations.
- Maintain strategic partnerships between vendors, business partners, and Technology.
- Deliver artifacts, technical alternative documents and architectural designs that meet business requirements.
- Oversee design reviews and frameworks.
- Contribute to decisions that impact profitability and operational effectiveness.
- Deliver hands-on functional POC and/or foundational code to advocate ideas, design patterns and help accelerate engineering adoption
- Boost the culture of continuous learning and cross-team knowledge sharing
- Identify common problems, patterns and scenarios across teams and deliver homogenous solutions
This role might be for you if you have:
s or Masters degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience; technical Master`s degree preferred.
- Generally a minimum of 10 years related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies and new architectural concepts and principles.
- Knowledgeable in software engineering languages and tools; proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- In-depth understanding of layered solutions and designs; in-depth understanding of shared software concepts and product features, as well as security minded.
- In-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies; in-depth understanding of global business and technology trends and the financial services industry.
- Highly developed negotiation, consensus building & influencing skills, facilitation and the adaptability to respond to change quickly.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Experience/Familiarity with CDI/MDM systems, data ingestion services and handling large volume of data at cloud scale
- Practice DevOps and SecOps as a culture
Highly competitive applicants will have:
Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures and integration with with APIs exposing microservices (e.g., REST, SOAP)
Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development
Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
Databases: Document, RDMS, KVP, Graph, etc.
Experience with object storage, pub/sub mechanisms and serverless architectures (Ex: AWS S3, Kafka, SQS, Lamda, Fargate or equivalent cloud systems)
Experience in cloud application and services security involving identity, access control, authentication and authorization
Experience in secured SDLC process
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Liberty Mutual is an American diversified global insurer and the second-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States.
Generous PTO; tuition reimbursement.
Phone screen with recruiter; 2-3 technical phone screens; half-day onsite interviews. Average interview period: 3-6 weeks.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.