The Database Developer who plays a key role within each phase of the software development life cycle. This individual will work with cross functional team within a company's infrastructure, data warehouse and other development teams as needed. Improving query speed, setting best practices on development and testing, will all be but not limited to, the responsibilities of this individual.
• B.S in computer science or related field.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in database and software development (MS SQL).
• Proficient in writing T-SQL queries.
• Experienced in writing complex queries and dynamic stored procedures, functions, etc.
• Experienced in performance tuning, analyzer, profiler, and execution maps.
• Experience with SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 preferred.
• Expert in excel (Pivot, query optimization for excel & understanding of VBA)
• Proficient with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service)
• SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) / ETL.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and proactive.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be a team player and also able to work with minimal supervision.
Additional Preferred Skills/Nice To Haves
• Experience with TFS or similar source control systems.
• Knowledge of web development.
Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.