TITLE: SQL SERVER (SQL) LEAD DATA ENGINEER/PRINCIPAL
JOB ID: 10560
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
SALARY: $125k - $160k
About the Client:
A leader in technology-enabled Transportation Systems.
About the SQL Server (SQL) Lead Data Engineer/Principal Position:
You will contribute to the design, development and management of our clients’ database systems while supporting strategic architectural vision of quality, scalability, performance and function.
About the SQL Server (SQL) Lead Data Engineer/Principal Responsibilities:
• Codes, installs, optimizes and debugs database queries
• Proactively monitors database trends and provide action to improve database
• Collaborates with team members to develop database structures
• Performs code views, providing feedback in a timely manner
• Develops of ad-hoc scripts, including clean-up scripts when needed
• Guides more junior team members
About the SQL Server (SQL) Lead Data Engineer/Principal Requirements:
• 7+ years’ managing database systems using MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS using stored procedures, views and table functions
• 5+ years’ experience with AWS, Python, Java, C#, Kinesis and Amazon Redshift
• 2+ years’ experience building BI solutions using OLAP, Tableau, SSRS and Power BI
• Proven record on performing near real time data integrations using JSON/CVS/XML file
• Successful at managing risk, balancing priorities and applying new learnings
• Familiar with working in a Scrum/Agile environment
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.