Please email resume to CV@SeniorArchitects.com (currently interviewing/will sponsor visas/transfer as required)
The Crew Modernization Solution Architect (Agile) is part of a modular replacement approach for Flight Crew Systems functionality being re-engineered in a newer technology.
Current Flight Crew systems use a TPF IBM MainFrame (MF) using SabreTalk and a zOS IBM MF using Software AG’s NATURAL/ADABAS.
The systems manage Flight Crew Scheduling, Training, payroll and 12 other major components. The systems were developed on older technology making updates complex and costly.
As a result, many employee pain points and manual processes have evolved and continue to burden employees and business units.
The Crew Modernization Solution Architect (Agile) must have experience on multiple hardware and software environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous applications.
The candidate needs experience in creating, socializing and leading the architecture of multiple sub-solutions of a large project through Agile and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
The solution architect performs in a variety of different roles in the project life cycle.
The candidate should have exposure to Mainframe concepts and be familiar with application integration and implementation techniques.
The role requires the individual to be responsible for the execution of the overall solution vision for the assigned project. The architect translates User Stories/System Requirements into a prescribed architecture blueprinting and guide process by building/maintaining the necessary project artifacts. The role reports to the Principal Solution Architect and requires collaboration with Agile Scrum Master and Team; Domain Architect, Project Manager, and IT Portfolio Managers. This architect role provides leadership to the Agile developers on the team to ensure the solution is achieved through the delivery of the approved technology.
• JEE with WebSphere Application Server 9.x
• Microservices/APIs and/or Web Services using
- XML (for Legacy Services)
• Solid Experience with Frameworks
- Spring Frameworks (Boot, Rest, Security, Batch, JMS)
- Other Frameworks (Gradle, MyBatis, SLF4J)
• Developer Testing Experience
- TDD (Test Driven Development) using
- Assertion Libraries (chai, Junit)
- Jasmine, Cucumber
- Test Management Tools (Jira/Zephyr)
• Solid Database Experience
- Oracle 11g or 12c
- SQL development Skills
• CyberSecurity Experience
- Implementing oAUTH2 and/or JWT
- Concepts (PCI, PII, Privacy Design)
• Cloud Environment Experience (desired)
- RedHat Openshift
- Azure Additional Experience
• Agile/Scrum using Jira and Confluence.
• Conceptual/Logical IBM Mainframe
• Conceptual/Logical DevOps Pipeline using Jenkins
• Actuate/OpenText (BIRT)
• Asynchronous communication with IBM MQ
• Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within OO application systems.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.