• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 10 years of experience or Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 8 years of experience.
• 3 years as a data Architect in Retail or related industry is preferred.
• Expert in the fields of data quality, data profiling, data security, master data concepts, data governance, machine learning and data migration
• Experience with Azure big data & data science platform is preferred.
• Solid understanding of Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, ZooKeeper, YARN, Hive, HBase, Kafka, Sqoop, Oozie, Spark Streaming and Python/Scala.
• Excellent experience in relational, NoSQL, Multi-dimensional, Columnar data modelling
• Good understanding of MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra, NoSQL, Big data, and Distributed data grids.
• Client toolkits such as Spark-Client, Mahout, Azure Client, or H2O is a plus.
• Hands on experience working with the Map-reduce is desirable.
• Experience with Data Virtualization technologies is desirable
• Experience with streaming technologies is a plus.
• Experience with agile methodologies is a plus.
• Experience with data analytical tools, languages or libraries is an advantage
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.