This individual will design and develop for our medical instruments from requirements stage thru to deployment. You be will supporting EOL hardware components including: new drivers, applications and validation utilities. This position also participates in new hardware design and development. Other responsibilities include: execute test plans, enhance efficiencies, stability, security and scalability of software.
• 5+ yrs. embedded level programming experience with C
• Experience with initial board bring-up of embedded Linux systems
• Strong understanding of OS concepts and various hardware I/O subsystems (i.e., display, audio, power)
• Experience working with build tools including: Yocto and OpenEmbedded
• Strong knowledge of systems concepts including: RTOS, multi-threaded programming, distributed system design, device drivers, hardware diagnostics, interrupt handling and boot loader development
• Experience with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
• Ability to read schematics and component data sheets
• Knowledge of software configuration management experience
• B.S. or higher in Computer Engineering or a related field
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission / Affirmative Action employer, We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.