- Expert knowledge of Amazon Web services such as VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, RDS, Cloudwatch, Direct Connect etc
- Experience with AWS identities, roles, attributes and policies related to cloud implementation
- Evaluate and implement technologies that improve efficiency, performance and reliability
- Experience in building Continuous Build using various source code repositories, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory/Nexus.
- Experience developing and driving public cloud strategy for large multi-national organizations.
- Deep experience engaging with CTO's, CIO's and application architecture across the organization to define enterprise cloud services and drive cohesive strategy.
- Expert in agile methodology and processes for development and sustainment activities.
- Expert in hybrid cloud solutions and patterns for enterprise consumption.
- Expert with automation techniques/technologies, such as Chef, Ansible, Salt, Vagrant and Packer.
- Experience with scripting repetitive tasks with Bash, Ruby, Perl, Terraform, etc.
- Experience developing cost/benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for cloud migration.
- Expert understanding of cloud security and cloud security practices.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of micro-services architectures.
- Experience with development platforms based on Microsoft, Java, and others.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (or equivalent experience)
Years of Experience Required:
- 10+ years IT experience
- 1+ years Terraform
- 1+ years Salt, Chef and Ansible
- 2 + years AWS
- 5 years system design
Practical experience with the following:
· AWS API + CLI
· AWS IAM (roles, policies, integration with enterprise federated authentication services / SSO)
· AWS EC2 build / deploy / control
· AWS tagging / CMDB integration (technologies + processes)
· AWS provisioning via Automation / Orchestration
· Creation of Lambda functions for automation
· Automation via some combination of: python, perl, ruby
· Orchestration via some combination of: Terraform, SALT, Puppet, Ansible, CHEF
· AWS PaaS services
· AWS security principles
· AWS Solutions Architect
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
AIG and its member companies form one of the world’s leading insurance organizations. We provide insurance for businesses and individuals, helping individual customers plan for their futures by offering life insurance, travel insurance, product warranty, auto insurance and retirement products. Our commercial clients have come to rely upon our risk expertise and financial strength to help them address some of their most complex challenges – from huge construction projects to protecting themselves from the emerging threats to data security. We offer our people the chance to grow in a dynamic company that values teamwork, fresh perspectives, and a commitment to helping their clients.
At AIG, we have a 100-year legacy of working to make the world a better place. And that begins with our employees. We’re proud to offer a range of employee benefits and resources that help you protect what matters most – your health care, savings, financial protection, and wellbeing. We provide a variety of leaves for personal, health, family, and military needs. For example, The “Giving Back” program allows you to take up to 16 hours a year to volunteer in your community.
We also believe in fostering our employees’ development and offer a range of learning opportunities for employees to hone their professional skills to position themselves for the next steps of their careers. AIG also has a tuition reimbursement program for eligible employees to enhance their education, skills, and knowledge in areas that relate to their current position or future positions to which they may transfer or progress.
AIG utilizes a wide range of technologies across multiple platforms. Our core businesses use Java, .NET, Node.js, and AngularJS program languages. We also leverage package solutions such as SAP, WorkDay and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
Our interview process varies by position but you can typically expect to have a preliminary discussion with the recruiter, followed by technical interviews with the hiring team.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.