Sr. Cyber Security Red Team Lead
As a Sr. Cyber Security Red Team Lead you will:
• Perform comprehensive, cyber security engagements on all attack surfaces, from the office to the Cloud, while avoiding detection
• Manually assess the security posture of our Extension, Web and Mobile clients
• Evaluate and leverage automated tools that perform security assessments
• Evaluate the security posture of third-party integrations and partnerships
• Translate red team engagement findings into actionable items for both technical and executive audiences
• Create POC's for vulnerabilities found in Kimberly Clark
• Create technically flexible remediation strategies for vulnerabilities
• Work with the security development team to automate security assessments
• Research previously unknown vulnerabilities in Kimberly Clark's infrastructure
• Lead threat modeling and tabletop exercises
• Evaluate and contribute to Kimberly Clark's overall security strategy
Secondary responsibilities will include:
• Assist with forensics, incident response and reverse engineering
• Deploy security assessment and monitoring tools
• Lead secure code trainings
• Integrate security tools in the CI/CD and SDLC processes
• Develop and/or extend scripts to enhance Kimberly Clark's security assessment tools and processes
• Assist with the Security Operations Center
3+ years of Red Team experience
5+ years hands on experience with Metasploit AND Kali Linux
Possess a high level of proficiency in web, browser and mobile security
Possess a high level of proficiency in the penetration testing process
Strong understanding of system and application vulnerability classes
Well-rounded knowledge in security tools, software and processes
Knowledge in identity access, access control, network/host intrusion detection, intrusion prevention and patch management tools
Knowledge of Cloud, Containers and Container Orchestration tools
Proficiency in one or more scripting languages: Perl, Python, Powershell, Ruby, etc
Knowledge of regulatory security frameworks
Ability to write clearly and concisely for both technical and executive audiences
Bachelors Degree (preferred)
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.