Academic Partnerships has a new opportunity for a Sr Digital Product Manager to join our Digital Marketing Team in downtown Dallas.
This is a newly created position that will play a key role in driving digital product strategy, requirements, and solution planning to meet business objectives while also improving the user experience. This position will engage with internal stakeholders to better understand business objectives and key success factors, and will work with the Creative and Digital teams to propose digital solutions to meet those objectives.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to document business requirements, propose effective solutions, and deploy products across all digital media types, including but not limited to: website, landing pages, email, display ad units
- Work closely with User Experience team to identify areas of opportunity and new technologies that can provide an improved user experience, superior digital marketing results or more efficient internal processes to drive cost savings.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, competitive shifts and new opportunities.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams, including UX, creative/development, analytics, email, SEM, SEO and marketing operations, as well as marketing and external resources to deliver on objectives.
- Analyze product successes and return on investment (ROI) to incorporate insights into future product planning.
- Assist in optimizing business go-to market plans and digital acquisition efforts
- Balance multiple, and sometimes conflicting, stakeholder objectives and demands by creating and socializing a shared strategic vision.
- Maintain close relationships with the operations and support teams to ensure your product is performing well and product issues are being addressed appropriately.
- Establish operational objectives and work plans while delegating assignments to product owners.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in digital marketing, product marketing experience preferred
- Experience leading both internal and external cross-functional teams in the design and execution of go-to-market plans
- Must have experience in digital marketing in one or more areas: website design, user experience, web analytics, website or landing page with key performance accountability
- Analytical mindset with strong quantitative skills and advanced knowledge of web analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), Excel, and other data analytics tools
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and a passion for creating simple solutions
- Knowledge of CMS platforms and a strong understanding of data architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively articulate business/product strategies, outcomes and reporting
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.