Jada Systems is seeking a Sr. Hardware/Mechanical Technical Writer to prepare technical documentation in support of the project.
Experienced candidates will write, revise and/or rewrite technical documentation, manuals, procedures, and diagrams related to hardware components. The successful candidate will work directly with engineers, designers, technical staff (subject matter experts), and management to collect the technical content for the documents. She/he will have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, research findings, technical developments, and other information to engineers and scientific team.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in technical document preparation in an engineering environment
• Expert in MS Word; proficient in the use of all other MS Office programs
• Ability to read technical drawings
• Working experience with Visio
• Ability to work independently and in an engineering team environment to create accurate requirements documents, maintenance procedures, reports, and manuals
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Superior communication skills
• Excellent writing, spelling and grammar skills
• Fast learner, with ability to quickly adapt and follow established templates and work flow processes
• Position requires solid grasp of mechanical concepts and a propensity for learning
• Able to travel internationally
• Knowledgeable with many drawing applications such as AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, PageMaker and other graphics programs
• Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline
• Work experience interviewing and gathering data from scientific and engineering subject matter experts
• Basic knowledge of astronomy
• Illustration ability
• Familiar with MAXIMO system (asset management)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.