Object Information Services is seeking a Sr. Java Developer with Cloud experience to work with our client near DFW Airport. Candidates must be local to the Dallas / Ft. Worth metro area and available to work directly for our company. Java Developer will maintain and enhance existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development (TDD) for enterprise systems. Experience working in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment is required.
Must have demonstrated experience and ability to pass a technical screen:
• J2EE technologies: Java, JSP, JMS, JAXB, JDBC
• Database and persistence frameworks: Hibernate, Oracle, Object/Relational Mapping, Query performance tuning
• Web Servers: Tomcat, tcServer, Websphere
• Web Services: REST/SOAP (JSON/WSDL/XML)
• Front-end and other frameworks: Spring Framework , Angular JS, Ext JS, CSS, jQuery, AJAX
• Build/deployment tools: Maven, Git, Junit
• Other: Linux/Unix shell Scripting
Will utilize Cloud Technologies such as:
• IBM BlueMix Cloud
• Cloud Foundry
• Cloud Security & Networking
• Tools like Dynatrace, Splunk, & Moogsoft for Situation Awareness and Alerting
• 5+ years Java full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience using ITIL, Agile, or XP
• Proficient in in Object Oriented (OO) analysis, design techniques, principles, and frameworks
• DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
• VMWare or similar technologies
• Cloud Foundry or similar technologies
• Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand needs and develop solutions according to business requirements
• Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions
• Researches and implements new technologies to enhance current processes, security, and performance
• Supports the development of coding standards and adhere to best practices and security guidelines
• Works closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.