SOS International/ Vykin Corporation is currently looking for an experienced Secret cleared Senior Network Administrator to join our team in Pyeongtaek, South Korea. We are a defense contracting company that is committed to servicing the US Department of Defense. The successful candidate will receive competitive wages, health plans and the opportunity to join a company that still believes every employee counts.
The Senior Network Administrator, under general direction, is responsible for the acquisition, installation, maintenance and usage of the company’s local area network.
• Studies contractor products to determine those which best meet company needs
• Assists in presentation of information to management resulting in purchase and installation of hardware, software, and telecommunication equipment
• Manages network performance and maintains network security
• Ensures that security procedures are implemented and enforced
• Installs all network software
• Evaluates, develops and maintains telecommunications systems
• Troubleshoots network problems
• Establishes and implements network policies, procedures and standards and ensures their conformance with information systems and company’s objectives
• Trains users on network operation
• Oversee the internal enterprise services of Network Administration, System Administration, Unified Capabilities, and Cybersecurity.
• Ten (10) years of hands-on experience managing a complex, multi-equipment vendor, wide-area networks.
• Possess a high degree of expertise to include following technologies: routers, network switches,
network encryption devices (e.g. KG/SG-250), Ethernet, 802.1X, VPNs, GRE tunneling, CSUs/DSUs, TCP/IP, UDP,
MPLS, IPv4, IPv6, PVCs, ACLs, MPLS, CWM, DWDM.
• Cisco Certified Network Routing and Switching certification.
• IAT Level III certification
• An active in-scope Secret clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline
• Eight (8) years of hands-on experience managing a complex, multi-equipment vendor, wide-area networks.
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment. The work location is a government facility located on a military installation in Pyeongtaek, South Korea supporting a DoD customer. The successful applicant will be working for and reporting directly to the prime contractor or the DoD customer as appropriate.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
SOS International/ Vykin Corporation is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and strives to comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, HIV-positive status, as well as any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful and all persons involved in the operations of the company are prohibited from engaging in this type of conduct.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.