Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
Alegeus is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies, working in partnership with the market-leading technology investment firm to reinvent the consumer directed healthcare marketplace. Our talented associates benefit from this partnership through increased capital for strategic investments, access to exceptional toolkits, best practices and resources for success, and strong cultural and value alignment focused on talent development and growth.
Alegeus seeks a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our dedicated, passionate team of professionals. The Senior QA Automation Engineer will report to the QA Automation manager and be responsible for helping our company succeed by developing robust automated testing framework.
Design, develop, and maintain object-oriented automated testing framework that drives web applications, web service APIs, bulk data import, and mobile applications. Create framework for new product offerings, including the integration of new testing tools and libraries, from the ground up. Analyze existing test frameworks from the lowest levels to identify opportunities for increased efficiency. Create new framework and refactor existing framework in a manner that abstracts complexity and empowers non-technical audiences to be able to understand and develop automated test cases. Act as a resource for junior Automation engineers to learn stronger development skills.
The desired candidate must have the following competencies:
Ability to create object-oriented test frameworks from the lowest levels, including integration and configuration of new testing tools
Ability to write well designed, object-oriented, multi-class code in Java, Python, C++, C# or other commonly-used object-oriented programming language
Ability to write and understand SQL queries including multiple joins. This includes ability to write and modify stored procedures and user-defined functions
Use of complex development environment such as Visual Studio, IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse or NetBeans
Ability to work with source control systems such as TFS, Git, or Perforce
Can evaluate competing priorities, select intelligently and plan appropriately.
Problem solving skills. Able to analyze automation tasks based on a series of problems to be solved rather than simplistic script-based development.
Demonstrates an understanding that the obvious and simple solution might not be best, and researches and asks questions to reveal a better answer.
At Alegeus, equally important to the “What” (the individual performance goals that each employee commits to in support of the company’s overall success) is the “How” (the framework of principles that guide how we work together to drive our business forward). Overall performance success will also take into account individual delivery on our corporate values:
Protect the Family
Fun & Passionate
Results Over Activity
Value One Another
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ years experience in Software Testing/Quality Assurance of web based applications with a strong background in building comprehensive automated test suites and frameworks using industry leading tools such as QuickTest Pro/UFT, Selenium; and Web Services testing tools like SoapUI
• Ability to analyze automated test results and metrics, perform root cause failure analysis
• Ability to quickly learn new automation applications
• Strong background in QA methodologies and best practices
• Strong testing experience in high-traffic, data-driven applications including testing multiple backend (relational DB) systems
• Ability to write SQL queries for data validation and troubleshooting
• Ability to identify risks and develop mitigation strategies
• Experience in requirement gathering, analysis and validation
• Analytical, problem solving, decision-making and quantitative skills
• Experience in test management and planning, test effort estimation, test execution and monitoring
• Ability to prioritize tasks to best meet departmental and organizational goals
• Ability to collaborate effectively with different project teams to achieve QA goals
• Experience in SqlServer/.NET technologies/Visual Studio is desired, but not required
EMPHASIS ON SOFT SKILLS:
• Must be self-motivated: work independently with little to no direction from supervisors; demonstrate strong problem solving abilities, and look at obstacles as opportunities for improvement, research and growth
• Flexible, quick learner, adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive approach to work, able to focus on tasks as well as being a flexible resource
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team building skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience required for specific job level
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.