We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Program Manager to join our team to manage and lead a multi-year awarded FAA program. The successful candidate will use their enthusiasm and strong leadership to provide support services and manage a team of IT professionals in order facilitate the:
• Proactive identification, assessment, and mitigation of AOV program risks;
• Documentation and efficient execution of Business Processes;
• Availability of accurate and highest quality safety data managed for currency;
• Alignment of AOV oversight activities with AVS strategic goals and objectives; and
• Availability of a knowledge management tool to perform advanced data analytics on safety data to facilitate data driven decision-making.
Some high-level duties include but not limited to:
• Establish and maintain the role of a trusted liaison by building relationships with government and contractor personnel to ensure effective coordination of all project efforts
• Ensures all deliverables and requirements of the program are completed on time on budget
• Responsible for direct oversight and coordination of multi-year strategic initiatives
• Define key metrics and develop an approach for capturing data on an on-going basis
• Own big picture delivery initiatives and contribute to overall outcomes, definition, scoping, design and delivery
• Responsible for project risk management and escalation, recommends and takes action to solve problems
• Provides technical and analytical guidance to multiple, simultaneous project teams
• Undertake research, prepare draft guidance material and documentation, evaluate system technical alternatives and recommend preferred option, develop and recommend system technical and data standards, evaluate alternative system architectures and recommend preferred option
• Coordinate with outside vendors and other organizations, including subcontractors, temporary services firms, and vendors including SAAS providers
• Undertake special projects as required
• Assist in business development activities and capture management including proposal support
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
iCatalyst is an agile solution-oriented company serving as a trusted partner and advisor to federal and commercial clients.
Flexible schedules and remote work options; education assistance for courses/certifications; performance bonuses and service awards; social events.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.